Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., pursues positive impact on the places where we work and the lives we touch by restoring natural resources and partnering for strong communities. With that as our aim, we work to design, source, and manufacture products that benefit communities and the environment as a whole.
We are committed to:
- Understanding and working to reduce our impacts, from the design of our brewers and the cultivation of coffee, all the way through end-of-life product disposal;
- Protection of the environment through responsible management of our operations including efficient use and re-use of resources, championing renewable energy, and preventing pollution and waste;
- Empowering our employees to create positive change in the places where we do business;
- Fostering social and environmental responsibility through our influence with our suppliers;
- Continual improvement of our environmental management systems and performance:
- Fulfilling or exceeding our environmental compliance obligations,;
- Partnering with customers, industry and communities for positive impact; and
- Using this policy as a framework for setting environmental objectives.